Best in Resilience™ certification
Benefits of the Best in Resilience™ program
Best in Resilience™ Certification identifies organizations that meet and exceed the CEM Standards Framework™. Through the certification process, organizations:
- Benchmark performance against industry peers, including areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Improve planning, budgeting and resource allocation
- Drive strong return on investment through targeted initiatives
- Demonstrate a commitment to resilience instilling trust among employees, partners, customers, and investors
- Recruit and retain top talent
- Formalize recognition at the organizational level for global leadership in resilience
- Reward individual achievement via employee certifications on professional profiles
Critical Event Management (CEM)
CEM success unlocks resilience. The Best in Resilience™ Certification program acknowledges the best in breed. A strong CEM program helps organizations:
- Make better strategic data-driven decisions
- Enable and protect revenue streams
- Increase profitability through expense efficiencies
- Drive operational improvements
- Ensure consistent practices are applied globally
- Automate intelligently
- Bolster brand and reputation
- Help keep people safe and operations running, faster™
Customer perspective: Loudoun County
For Loudoun County, the key to building stronger resiliency lies in understanding their areas of strengths and weaknesses. We spoke with Jeff Fletcher, the Deputy Coordinator of Emergency Management, to hear his perspective on the importance of holistic assessment.
All organizations completing the certification process have appreciated the rigorous assessment that compares them to others, identifies their strengths, and provides opportunities for improvement.
Thomas Crane, Senior Program Manager, Everbridge
Earn the award
A Best in Enterprise Resilience™ Certification award shows stakeholders that you’re a champion of rethinking and prioritizing resilience for now, next & beyond by implementing the CEM Standards Framework™. Once you become certified, display the certification on your site and sales materials to let the world know you’ve earned it. Certification is available for these five CEM pillars:
Best in Resilience™ certification improves enterprise and societal resilience
Anticipate and mitigate the impact of disruptions to strengthen business continuity.
Maximize workforce safety, well-being, and productivity wherever people are.
Minimize the impact of IT service disruptions and reduce unplanned work.
Protect buildings, assets, and people in your physical locations.
Safeguard the public before, during, and after critical events.
Unify: eliminate organizational silo
- C-Suite + Security + IT + HR
- One common operating environment
- Lower TCO
Automate: orchestrate entire critical event life cycle
Learn the power of automation, and best ways to protect your people, assets, and data.
- Increased speed of resolution
- Enhanced consistency and confidence
- Managed outcomes
Integrate: leverage your existing systems
- Out-of-the-box and configurable connectors
- Open APIs
- 600+ Ecosystem Integrations